The newly Elected Council of Pakistan Dental Association under the President-ship of Dr.Mahmood Shah held its first meeting on 17th September 2017 at Karachi. This was a Policy Making Meeting by the New PDA Council for their tenure and consisted of many important Agenda Items.
The Meeting started at 11am and continued till 5pm. All Office Bearers appeared very motivated and enthusiastic to take up the challenges and uplift PDA. As the new President, Dr. Mahmood Shah has announced a paradigm shift in the working and policy making of Pakistan Dental Association to make PDA a modern and contemporary National Dental Association at par with all our neighboring NDAs.
The following are the new Elected PDA Office Bearers:
- President: Dr Mahmood Shah
- President-Elect: Dr Arham Chouhan
- Senior Vice President: Dr Anwar Saeed
- Secretary General: Dr Nasir Ali Khan
- Joint Secretary: Dr Sayed Murtaza Raza Kazmi
- Treasurer: Dr Ghulam Ali Siyal
- Dr Aamir Akbar Shiekh
- Dr Daud Mirza
- Dr Diya Ram
- Dr Irfan Qureshi
- Dr Naresh Kumar
- Dr Saima Akram
PDA International Dental Congress:
The New Council of Pakistan Dental Association in its meeting on 17th September 2017, has decided to organize a Grand PDA International Dental Congress at Karachi in February 2018. In this regard, the following decisions were also made:
- To make PDA International Dental Congress a Yearly Event
- To invite all Specialty Associations of Pakistan to hold their Conferences along with the Yearly PDA International Dental Congress.
- To invite Delegates from Neighboring Countries like India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka also as they have shown great interest in attending PDA Dental Congress.
- To invite FDI President who has also expressed his desire to PDA Office Bearers to visit Pakistan, at the recent FDI congress in Spain.
- To involve ICCDE in Scientific Sessions.
In this respect, all Exhibitors, Traders, Sponsors, and others are requested to contact MNC————- for further details.